PROVIDING SOLUTIONS. CREATING VALUE.
Helene Downs joined Hantzmon Wiebel in 2001 and was named a partner in 2014. Her particular areas of expertise include tax planning and preparation; estate planning; and estate and trust taxation. Helene enjoys working with individuals and families, assisting them in estate planning and the estate administration process. You can count on Helene to build long-term relationships with her clients, allowing families to
comfortably rely on the firm’s expertise.
Areas of Professional Service:
• Individual Taxation
• Trusts and Estates Planning and Compliance
• Trusts and Estates
• A.B., Princeton University
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
• Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
• Central Virginia Estate Planning Council
• 2012 Virginia Business “Super CPA”
Personal and Civic Activities:
• Village School, Board of Directors
• Charlottesville Area Community Foundation, Audit Committee