PROVIDING SOLUTIONS. CREATING VALUE.
Matthew Dean began his career at Hantzmon Wiebel as an intern in 2005 and came on board full-time in 2007. Matt enjoys working with his clients and learning about their operations. This often results in ideas about how they can strengthen internal controls and accounting procedures to benefit their organizations. He has particular knowledge in non-profit
accounting and auditing.
Areas of Professional Service:
• Nonprofit Organizations
• Various corporate entities
• B.S. in Accounting, Magna cum laude, University of Virginia’s College at Wise
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
• Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
Personal and Civic Activities:
• Emergency Food Network, Treasurer