PROVIDING SOLUTIONS. CREATING VALUE.
Monte Glanzer has over seven years of public accounting experience, joining Hantzmon Wiebel in 2009. Monte enjoys getting to know his clients both personally and professionally, providing solutions and creating value through client relationships. He has a particular knowledge in
nonprofit organization, accounting, auditing, and the Form 990.
Areas of Professional Service:
• Nonprofit Organizations
• M.S., Accounting, James Madison University
• B.S., Accounting, Eastern Mennonite University
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
• Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
• 2012 Virginia Business “Super CPA – Young CPA Category”
Personal and Civic Activities:
• Partner for Mental Health, Treasurer