PROVIDING SOLUTIONS. CREATING VALUE.
Our firm’s many real estate clients have seen dramatic market changes over the past few years. Our clients weathered these ups and downs because they were prepared for long-term sustainability — a hallmark of healthy real estate-related companies.
Our longevity in this arena positions us as knowledgeable and trusted advisors for those involved in real estate. We know what it takes to survive market volatility and can advise you on the ever-evolving rules and regulations that make the industry so challenging. By participating in conferences and courses, our real estate team stays ahead of the curve and proactively shares its wisdom to help you navigate the complexities you face daily.
• Real estate development
• Construction contracting
• Property management
• Architects and engineers
• Homeowners’ associations
• Investment properties
• Timeshare owners, operators, and developers
• Property management companies, and brokers
OUR FIRM SERVES A BROAD RANGE OF REAL ESTATE-RELATED ORGANIZATIONS
INCLUDING THOSE INVOLVED IN:
IN ADDITION TO OUR TRADITIONAL ACCOUNTING, AUDIT, AND TAX SERVICES, OUR REAL
ESTATE-RELATED CLIENTS OFTEN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OTHER SERVICES TAILORED TO THEIR NEEDS:
• HISTORIC REHABILITATION TAX CREDITS — Improvements to historic properties may qualify for federal or state tax credits. We work with you to analyze opportunities and file for these credits.
• LAND PRESERVATION CREDITS AND CONSERVATION EASEMENTS — Significant federal tax deductions and state tax credits are available when donating land or conservation easements. We can help you work through the process.
• LIKE-KIND EXCHANGES — Did you know you can postpone paying tax on the gain generated by the sale of investment or business property if you reinvest the proceeds in similar property? Let us help you maximize your deferral.
• OWNERSHIP STRUCTURE CONSULTING — Choosing the appropriate entity can have a significant impact on your tax situation. We can guide you through your options.
• COST-ALLOCATION ANALYSIS — Our team can help you maximize your tax benefits by working with you to allocate costs appropriately as you move forward with each project.
• HOMEOWNERS’ ASSOCIATION ACCOUNTING SERVICES — We are happy to consult with your HOA about accounting methods and systems, prepare your tax returns, and handle whatever other accounting needs you may have.
For more information about our services for real estate-related companies, please contact: