PROVIDING SOLUTIONS. CREATING VALUE.
Travis W. Simpson, CPA
Manager, Accounting and Auditing Department
Travis Simpson has 13 years of public accounting experience, joining Hantzmon Wiebel in 2002. He has particular knowledge in data extraction and analysis, industry benchmarking and analysis, private schools, and historic sites. Travis prides himself on building long-term, trustworthy relationships with clients through quality service, expertise, commitment, and honesty.
Areas of Professional Service:
• Nonprofit Organizations
• Construction-Related Entities
• B.B.A., Major in Accounting, James Madison University
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
• Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
• 2007 Virginia Business “Super CPA”
Personal and Civic Activities:
• Friends of Cliff Asbury, Treasurer