Jim Hutcherson began his career at Hantzmon Wiebel as a summer intern in 2003 and joined the firm full-time in 2004. He has particular knowledge in closely held businesses, real estate and professional service firms. Jim enjoys the opportunity to meet, work with and serve the people of our community. He finds building long-term relationships with clients and coworkers and helping them achieve their goals both motivating and rewarding.
AREAS OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICE:
- Individual, Partnership and Corporate Taxation
- Individuals, Partnerships and Corporations
- Closely Held Businesses
- Real Estate
- Professional Services Firms
- Master of Accounting and Information Systems, Virginia Tech
- Bachelor of Science in Business, summa cum laude, Virginia Tech
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- 2008–2010, 2013 Virginia Business “Super CPA”*
*Virginia Business Magazine ended the Super CPA Program after 2013.