Robin Swink has more than 20 years of experience in public accounting and joined Hantzmon Wiebel in 1998. She enjoys working in the field with clients, interacting with great people from various industries, helping them solve problems, and finding ways to make their businesses better.
AREAS OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICE:
- Building Material Suppliers
- Real Estate Developers
- Small Businesses
- Common-Interest Realty Groups
- B.S., cum laude, Major in Business Administration, Mary Washington University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- 2006–2013 Virginia Business “Super CPA”*
PERSONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- 2015 Leadership Charlottesville Alum
- Etlan United Methodist Church, Membership Chair
*Virginia Business Magazine ended the Super CPA Program after 2013.